About us: MR-CFD Company was formed in 2008 with target of CFD consulting and training
Mr.CFD team has started its professional activities since 2008 and the services are as follows:
- Paper publishing
- Technical support
The team provides both academic and industrial CFD services.
The educational service contains undergraduate and graduate student. Consultation for thesis simulation and training in various engineering fields including:
- Electrical and electromagnetics
- Renewable energy
- Fossil fuel
- Hydraulic structures
We are expert in CFD simulation using ANSYS Fluent software.
We do your CFD project with following advantages for our clients:
- High quality simulation
- Minimum services fee
- Online project management
- Rare tutorials
- Contacting the best CFD experts
- CFD shop for prepared CFD simulations with tutorial
- Online training course
- CFD consulting service
- 24/7 online support
The main major models you can order to be done by MR-CFD team are as follows:
- Chemical reaction
- Compressible flow
- Mass transfer
- Dynamic mesh
- Discrete phase model (DPM)
- User define function coding (UDF)
- Solidification and melting
Very of our CFD experience are listed below:
- Flow analysis in compressors and axial fans
- Analysis of horizontal and vertical axis wind turbines (HAWT and VAWT).
- Investigating the free convection heat transfer performance of Heller dry cooling towers.
- Flow analysis in dams, runoffs, rivers, water open channels flow using VOF
- Local cavitation analysis by Fluent CFD software
- Analysis of UAV, airplane, helicopter aerodynamics
- Analysis of aerodynamic characteristics curves of airfoils
- Thermal analysis of heat exchangers like shell and tube an plate heat exchanger
- Heat transfer analysis of non-concentric and concentric tubes
- combustion and reactive systems with pollution analysis (like gas turbine)
- NOx, SOx, and soot formation analysis
- Heat transfer analysis in free and forced convection
- Melting and solidification processes
- Compressible flow analysis, convergent-divergent nozzles; oblique and normal shock waves.
- Investigation on using non-Newtonian fluids (Bingham) in good extraction.
- Mass transfer processes like evaporation, cavitation, condensation
- Analysis of Sediment retention and injected sedimentation
- Analysis of louvers in dry and humid environments
- Chemical reactions and species transport in chemical engineering
- Flow analysis in various types of orifice
- Heat transfer analysis in-floor heating and comparison with other heating techniques in a room
- Analysis of compressible flows around jet engines
- Droplet was moving analysis in 2 dimensions as well as three dimensions by VOF module.
- Analysis of bubbling, slug flow phenomena
- Flow analysis in wavy channels
- Vortex flame analysis in various type of combustion chamber
- Heat transfer analysis in porous media and effective heat transfer coefficient
- Analysis of waterfalls using VOF module
- Simulation of Micropumps
You can see MR-CFD total project in portfolio section in the main website page www.mr-cfd.com
If there is any problem with your CFD project by ANSYS Fluent and CFX, Stay in touch with our experts.
A lot of research has been done on the Discrete Phase Model(DPM) over the past…
Different methods for heat transfer include conduction, displacement and radiation. The main difference between radiation…