About us: MR-CFD Company was formed in 2008 with target of CFD consulting and training
Mr.CFD team has started its professional activities since 2008 and the services are as follows:
- Paper publishing
- Technical support
The team provides both academic and industrial CFD services.
The educational service contains undergraduate and graduate student. Consultation for thesis simulation and training in various engineering fields including:
- Electrical and electromagnetics
- Renewable energy
- Fossil fuel
- Hydraulic structures
We are expert in CFD simulation using ANSYS Fluent software.
We do your CFD project with following advantages for our clients:
- High quality simulation
- Minimum services fee
- Online project management
- Rare tutorials
- Contacting the best CFD experts
- CFD shop for prepared CFD simulations with tutorial
- Online training course
- CFD consulting service
- 24/7 online support
The main major models you can order to be done by MR-CFD team are as follows:
- Chemical reaction
- Compressible flow
- Mass transfer
- Dynamic mesh
- Discrete phase model (DPM)
- User define function coding (UDF)
- Solidification and melting
Very of our CFD experience are listed below:
- Flow analysis in compressors and axial fans
- Analysis of horizontal and vertical axis wind turbines (HAWT and VAWT)
- Investigating the free convection heat transfer performance of Heller dry cooling towers
- Flow analysis in dams, runoffs, rivers, water open channels flow using VOF
- Local cavitation analysis by Fluent CFD software
- Analysis of UAV, airplane, helicopter aerodynamics
- Analysis of aerodynamic characteristics curves of airfoils
- Thermal analysis of heat exchangers like shell and tube an plate heat exchanger
- Heat transfer analysis of non-concentric and concentric tubes
- combustion and reactive systems with pollution analysis (like gas turbine)
- NOx, SOx, and soot formation analysis
- Heat transfer analysis in free and forced convection
- Melting and solidification processes
- Compressible flow analysis, convergent-divergent nozzles; oblique and normal shock waves.
- Investigation on using non-Newtonian fluids (Bingham) in good extraction.
- Mass transfer processes like evaporation, cavitation, condensation
- Analysis of Sediment retention and injected sedimentation
- Analysis of louvers in dry and humid environments
- Chemical reactions and species transport in chemical engineering
- Flow analysis in various types of orifice
- Heat transfer analysis in-floor heating and comparison with other heating techniques in a room
- Analysis of compressible flows around jet engines
- Droplet was moving analysis in 2 dimensions as well as three dimensions by VOF module.
- Analysis of bubbling, slug flow phenomena
- Flow analysis in wavy channels
- Vortex flame analysis in various type of combustion chamber
- Heat transfer analysis in porous media and effective heat transfer coefficient
- Analysis of waterfalls using VOF module
- Simulation of Micropumps
You can see MR-CFD total project in portfolio section in the main website page www.mr-cfd.com
If there is any problem with your CFD project by ANSYS Fluent and CFX, Stay in touch with our experts.
These are our latest successful projects.
If you are interested, you can also buy them.