Introduction to different workflows for assembly meshing
In this tutorial, we provide guidelines for different workflows available for assembly meshing. Each workflow is suitable for a particular goal.
You will also learn how to do the following through this tutorial:
- Import the CAD Geometry
- Model preparation, gap removal, create caps, generate size functions, material point creation
- Use a set of open solid assemblies to extract the fluid volume employing cut-wrap and shrink-wrap
- Meshing for conjugate heat transfer where there is only one type of solid material
- Also, meshing for conjugate heat transfer where there are multiple solid materials
- Export to the Solver Mode
Mr CFD Company services
Due to the wide range of mechanical science and the different fields of work as well as the abundance of projects, this company offers to view all the products presented in this section. In the absence of any desired project or project close to your request, you can search our portfolios in order to find your eligible project, after all, if you didn’t find any ideal project you can order your project from the services pages on the header of this website. Your order will be reviewed by our experts in the shortest possible time, and if we need more information about the proposed project, we will be in touch with you. After completing the required information to examine the proposed project, and confirming your request, the time, conditions and costs will be sent to you during the contract. This process will take place as soon as possible. If you have any question, you can contact to our online support section (the fixed blue tab below the page). If it is offline, don’t worry, you can post your message, and it will be answered as soon as possible.