Introduction to ANSYS Design Modeler (Workshop 4 Geometry Cleanup and Repair)
- Demonstrate the methodology for working with assembly models in DesignModeler.
- Finding geometry imperfections through various analysis tools and simplifying/repairing model.
The basic steps involved are:
- Importing geometry file of into DM
- Identifying geometry corruptions/issues
- Geometry repair and defeaturing
- Creation of fluid volume
- Modification on extracted flow volume for ease in meshing
Launching Design Modeler
List of Bodies imported after “Generate”
Mr CFD Company services
Due to the wide range of mechanical science and the different fields of work as well as the abundance of projects, this company offers to view all the products presented in this section. In the absence of any desired project or project close to your request, you can search our portfolios in order to find your eligible project, after all, if you didn’t find any ideal project you can order your project from the services pages on the header of this website. Your order will be reviewed by our experts in the shortest possible time, and if we need more information about the proposed project, we will be in touch with you. After completing the required information to examine the proposed project, and confirming your request, the time, conditions and costs will be sent to you during the contract. This process will take place as soon as possible. If you have any questions, you can contact our online support section (the fixed blue tab below the page). If it is offline, don’t worry, you can post your message, and it will be answered as soon as possible.