Introduction to ANSYS Meshing (Local Mesh Controls)
This workshop will demonstrate how multiple methods and local controls can be combined to create a conformal hybrid mesh on a multibody part (valve geometry).
– MultiZone, Sweep, Patch conforming Tetrahedrons.
- Local Sizing
– Edge & Face
- Local Inflation
- Selective Meshing
- In the Outline, right click on Mesh and select Show Sweepable Bodies.
– Three of the five bodies could be meshed using the Sweep Method.
– The central region is complex and therefore will be meshed using the Patch Conforming Tetrahedral Method.
– The remaining body cannot be swept using the standard sweep method since it contains multiple source faces as shown. MultiZone will however be able to sweep this.
View Mesh Interior
Create a Section Plane (Continued):
- Align the model to to the -X Axis (Right click View Left).
- Click the New Section Plane button.
- Click and drag the cursor through the model as shown from top to bottom.
- Switch off Section Plane 1 (uncheck Slice Plane 1 in the Section Planes Panel) and restore the view to the +Z Axis (Front).
- Note the swept MultiZone mesh. • Switch off all Section Planes.
Mr CFD Company services
Due to the wide range of mechanical science and the different fields of work as well as the abundance of projects, this company offers to view all the products presented in this section. In the absence of any desired project or project close to your request, you can search our portfolios in order to find your eligible project, after all, if you didn’t find any ideal project you can order your project from the services pages on the header of this website. Your order will be reviewed by our experts in the shortest possible time, and if we need more information about the proposed project, we will be in touch with you. After completing the required information to examine the proposed project, and confirming your request, the time, conditions and costs will be sent to you during the contract. This process will take place as soon as possible. If you have any questions, you can contact our online support section (the fixed blue tab below the page). If it is offline, don’t worry, you can post your message, and it will be answered as soon as possible.