Introduction to ANSYS Meshing (Selective Meshing)
This workshop will illustrate the use of the Selective Meshing using the mesh worksheet.
- Drag and drop a Mesh component system into the Project Schematic .
- Right click on the Geometry cell (A2) and select Import Geometry>Browse.
- Locate the file “motor_model.x_t” in the Meshing Workshops Input Files folder and select it. The geometry cell will show a check mark indicating it is up to date.
- Double click on the Geometry Cell.
The model consists of three bodies (representing the fluid parts) and rest of the solid parts.
Note that the bodies do not form a single part. Each body is separate part.
Define Multibody Part
To create Conformal Mesh in Solid and Fluid bodies we need to define a single part for all the 17 bodies
- To create multibody part select all the bodies and right click and select ‘Form New Part’ option
- Defining the multibody part will create the Share Topology in between the bodies clubbed under the multibody part. It allows to create conformal mesh.
Mr CFD Company services
Due to the wide range of mechanical science and the different fields of work as well as the abundance of projects, this company offers to view all the products presented in this section. In the absence of any desired project or project close to your request, you can search our portfolios in order to find your eligible project, after all, if you didn’t find any ideal project you can order your project from the services pages on the header of this website. Your order will be reviewed by our experts in the shortest possible time, and if we need more information about the proposed project, we will be in touch with you. After completing the required information to examine the proposed project, and confirming your request, the time, conditions and costs will be sent to you during the contract. This process will take place as soon as possible. If you have any questions, you can contact our online support section (the fixed blue tab below the page). If it is offline, don’t worry, you can post your message, and it will be answered as soon as possible.