In the standard solution of the Eulerian-Eulerian, a dispersed phase is determined only by diameter. In some cases, the dispersed phase diameter (fluid droplets or bubbles) may be altered by fluid forces due to breaking or composition. The function of the MUSIG model is as follows:
- The dispersed phase is divided into a number of groups of different sizes.
- The amount of intermixing and decomposition in dispersed phases is calculated by the population balance method.
- In the homogeneous mode, it is assumed that all groups move at equal speed with different sizes.
- The diffusion phase diffusion is provided in a group of different sizes with predicted simulation
- The local average size and division area in response to the fluid forces and the dispersion and interconnection processes.
Mr CFD Company services
Due to the wide range of mechanical science and the different fields of work as well as the abundance of projects, this company offers to view all the products presented in this section. In the absence of any desired project or project close to your request, you can search our portfolios in order to find your eligible project, after all, if you didn’t find any ideal project you can order your project from the services pages on the header of this website. Your order will be reviewed by our experts in the shortest possible time, and if we need more information about the proposed project, we will be in touch with you. After completing the required information to examine the proposed project, and confirming your request, the time, conditions and costs will be sent to you during the contract. This process will take place as soon as possible. If you have any question, you can contact to our online support section (the fixed blue tab below the page). If it is offline, don’t worry, you can post your message, and it will be answered as soon as possible.