MR-CFD experts are ready for Mechanical analysis, consulting, training, and CFD simulation.
Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation services for mechanical engineering
Mechanical engineering is the mother branch of engineering, is undoubtedly the broadest engineering discipline, and is a field, which involves many concepts such as aerodynamics, hydrodynamics, thermodynamics, air conditioning, heat, and mass transfer. Also, Mechanical engineers play a prominent role in most of the industries, and they facilitate technological developments. CFD software has equipped us with a powerful tool to simulate mechanical engineering processes and fluid mechanics problems efficiently.
As all of us know, the fluid mechanic branch is the main field of mechanical engineering and the primary method for predicting fluid mechanic behavior is computational fluid dynamics. This method solves the momentum conservation equation (Navier-Stokes). The best and more accurate software for simulation of CFD problems is ANSYS Fluent software. 80% of our engineers in MR CFD LLC is M.Sc. and Ph.D. of mechanical engineering. It is hard to explain what mechanical engineering is, and it includes what? Because this area contains everything, include petroleum fluid flow in Deep in the earth to spacecraft deep in the galaxies. It includes everything. We involve various projects during these years. From designing a helical heat exchanger for a powerhouse to design and simulate fish cage culture to fish farming in the middle of the sea. The number of projects that we have done in this field is more than 1000. We can say that all of the CFD work related to other engineering branch is a part of mechanical engineering. CFD is one of the Mechanical engineering parts that can be in service in another engineering branch.
If you’re stuck in your academic MS.C. And Ph.D. thesis and CFD work or need help in your industrial work, you can be in touch with us to teach you how to solve your work, and we can consult you. Also if you are an Experimental researcher and you want to outsource your CFD work we have much suggestion for you. Before you start to design and test your device experimentally, we can simulate and evaluate your equipment. If you are an industrial engineer and your mechanical device breaks down and you want to found what the problem is? And how can solve this? We are here to help you. Both in troubleshooting and improve the performance of your device.
We are very experienced in the various industrial field including power plants, petrochemical, and petroleum engineering, air conditioners factories, automobile manufacturing, etc.
We use ANSYS Fluent package Software for modeling, meshing, and simulation services for mechanical engineering
Having several years of experience in the simulation of various CFD fields using Fluent software, Mr. CFD team is ready to offer services in Modeling, meshing, and simulation. You have the following software options to organize a project.
• Design Modeler, Gambit, and CATIA for modeling
• Gambit, ANSYS meshing, and ICEM for meshing
• Fluent for analysis
• CFD-Post and Fluent software to extract the results
Simulation services for mechanical engineering
- CFD Simulation of all turbomachinery (pumps, compressors, fans, turbines, fan drop, diffusers, …)
• CFD Simulation of heat exchangers (shell and tube, plate, double pipe, dry cooling towers, wet cooling towers, …)
• CFD Simulation of cooling systems including air conditioner and refrigerator
• CFD Simulation of heating systems (water heaters, central heating, the heat transfer from the floor, …)
• Aerodynamic CFD simulation of cars and planes
• CFD Simulation of engines and spinning and transitional systems
• CFD Simulation of air conditioning
• Dynamic mesh CF simulation (2-stroke and 4-stroke engine, store separation, …)
• Acoustic CFD simulation (airfoil noise reduction, silencer, …)
• DPM CFD simulation (injector, dust dispersion, …)
• User define function coding (UDF)
• Solidification and melting (phase change material (PCM))
• CFD Simulation of orifice and fluid measurements
• CFD Simulation of open channel flow (boats, ships, and submarines)
• Chemical reaction CFD simulation (combustion, NOx removal, …)
• Compressible flow CFD simulation (aerodynamic, C-D nozzle, …)
• Heat transfer CFD simulation (heat exchanger, ventilation, electronic cooling, …)
• Multiphase CFD simulation (spillway, sedimentation, …)
MR-CFD experts are ready to fulfill every Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) needs. Our service includes both industrial and academic purposes considering a wide range of CFD problems. MR-CFD services in three main categories of ANSYS Fluent Consultation, ANSYS Fluent Training, and ANSYS Fluent Project Simulation. MR-CFD company has gathered experts from various engineering fields to ensure the quality of CFD services. Your CFD project would be done in the shortest time, with the highest quality and appropriate cost.
These are our latest successful projects.
If you are interested, you can also buy them.
Here is MR-CFD Service Process Steps
What are you waiting for? Submit your project consulting for free!
Yes, it is right that we can do everything you want the only thing that you should do is to fill the form at the Free Consulting Page and send us your project’s details then our support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible and they will give you free consulting for your project.