Mr. CFD offers a complete range of CFD analysis, consulting services and training for mechanical engineering students
Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation services for mechanical engineering students
Mechanical engineering is undoubtedly the broadest engineering discipline and is a field, which involves many concepts such as aerodynamics, hydrodynamics, thermodynamics, air conditioning, heat and mass transfer. Also, Mechanical engineers play a prominent role in most of the industries, and they facilitate technological developments. CFD software has equipped us with a powerful tool to simulate mechanical engineering processes and fluid mechanics problems efficiently.
Software for modeling, meshing, and simulation services for mechanical engineering students
Having several years of experience in the simulation of various CFD fields using Fluent software, Mr. CFD team is ready to offer services in Modeling, meshing, and simulation. You have the following software options to organize a project.
• Design Modeler, Gambit, and CATIA for modeling
• Gambit, ANSYS meshing, and ICEM for meshing
• Fluent for analysis
• CFD-Post and Fluent software to extract the results
Simulation services for mechanical engineering students
• CFD Simulation of all turbomachinery (pumps, compressors, fans, turbines, fan drop, diffusers, …)
• CFD Simulation of heat exchangers (shell and tube, plate, double pipe, dry cooling towers, wet cooling towers, …)
• CFD Simulation of cooling systems including air conditioner and refrigerator
• CFD Simulation of heating systems (water heaters, central heating, the heat transfer from the floor, …)
• Aerodynamic CFD simulation of cars and planes
• CFD Simulation of engines and spinning and transitional systems
• CFD Simulation of air conditioning
• Dynamic mesh CF simulation (2-stroke and 4-stroke engine, store separation, …)
• Acoustic CFD simulation (airfoil noise reduction, silencer, …)
• DPM CFD simulation (injector, dust dispersion, …)
• User define function coding (UDF)
• Solidification and melting (phase change material (PCM))
• CFD Simulation of orifice and fluid measurements
• CFD Simulation of open channel flow (boats, ships, and submarines)
• Chemical reaction CFD simulation (combustion, NOx removal, …)
• Compressible flow CFD simulation (aerodynamic, C-D nozzle, …)
• Heat transfer CFD simulation (heat exchanger, ventilation, electronic cooling, …)
• Multiphase CFD simulation (spillway, sedimentation, …)
Mr. CFD team services
Due to the wide range of mechanical science and the different fields of work as well as the abundance of projects, this team offers to view all the products presented in this section. In the absence of any desired project or project close to your request, you can search our portfolios to find your eligible project, after all, if you didn’t see any ideal project, you could order your project from the services pages on the header of this website or via quick order. Your order will be investigated by our experts in the shortest possible time, and if we need more information about the proposed project, we will be in touch with you. After completing the required information to examine the proposed project, and confirming your request, the time, conditions, project time span, and the price will be sent as an official sealed contract. This process will take place as soon as possible. If you have any question, you can contact our online support section (the fixed blue tab below the page). If it is offline, don’t worry, you can post your message, and it will be answered as soon as possible.
If you are a mechanical engineer student and there is some problem in your project simulation procedure, or you want to order your simulation as a project to be simulated by our experts, kindly proceed through the website. Our services contain CFD simulation of thesis (B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D.), consultation, and training. All your CFD project could be ordered to be simulated by Mr-CFD experienced experts through the website.
Our services are high quality with low prices and would be delivered in a limited deadline for students. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is any problem or question with your CFD simulations.
These are our latest successful projects.
Cavitation simulation in Francis turbine by ANSYS Fluent One of the most prevalent applications of fluid mechanics is Turbomachinery designing.…
CFD Simulation of the combustion chamber in the gas turbine engine by the ANSYS Fluent software Over the past twenty…
Air conditioning CFD simulation of the surgery room using the ANSYS Fluent software One of the most important hazards in…
3-blade horizontal axis wind turbine (HAWT) CFD simulation by ANSYS Fluent software Wind turbines generally convert wind energy into electrical…
Real porous media CFD simulation by ANSYS Fluent software Study of fluid flow in porous media is one of the…
If you want to know what we will do with your project read our steps blow.
What are you waiting for? Submit your project consulting for free!
Yes, it is right that we can do everything you want the only thing that you should do is to fill the form at the Free Consulting Page and send us your project’s details then our support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible and they will give you free consulting for your project.