Mr-CFD offers a complete range of CFD analysis, consulting services and training in heat transfer
CFD simulation of Heat transfer (radiation, comvection and conduction)
In the industrial world, heat transfer is one of the phenomena occurring in many important industrial processes. Sometimes we need to add heat and sometimes to remove heat from the systems and the streams.
For instance, we use different kinds of heat exchangers. Such as shell-and-tube, plate, helical, spiral and so many other types. Another application of transferring heat is in electrical engineering. In which the goal is to improve the thermal performance of electrical systems like CPUs and Hard Disk Drives. Moreover, Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning in buildings need an understanding of heat transfer processes to efficiently design HVAC systems.
Forced and natural convection, conduction, and radiation are different mechanisms of heat transfer. Phase change including boiling, condensation, and melting may occur in different applications and systems. This happens in the cases that energy is transferred between two or more substances. We want to emphasize that accurate CFD modeling and analysis of the heat transfer mechanisms in such systems leads to cost-effective and optimum designs.
By means of heat transfer analysis using ANSYS Fluent, a designer can find out how much heat dissipation we require. what the most efficient cooling method is, and which components are overheated once the system is exposed to a specific heat source.
We are expert in CFD simulation of heat transfer by ANSYS fluent software. You can see a summary of our done project in the field of heat transfer:
· Using vertical and helical fin around the tube to increase convective heat transfer a coefficient and also Nusselt number in shell and tube heat exchanger
· Using the various type of fin in plate heat exchanger to increase heat transfer performance
· CFD simulation of the effect of using nanofluid particle to increase convection performance
· Investigation and Enhancing ventilation performance by various method in buildings
· Investigation effect of using porous media to increase heat transfer performance
· Effect of using air injector to strength buoyancy flow in dry cooling tower
· Using equilibrium and non-equilibrium porous media to increase the heat transfer rate
· Investigation of human surface temperature distribution in various ambient situation
· Using fin to increase heat transfer rate in IGBT heat sink
· Cooling of a transformer by various type and cooling fluid
· Simulation of wavy nanofluid in wavy channel
· Finding outlet temperature in Solar collector in various flow rate and shape
· Using phase change material (PCM) for storing energy in solar water heater
· Floor Freezing and heating in a room
· 2d and 3d investigation of heat transfer in solar chimney
· Simulation and analysis of biological tissue during Hyperthermia Therapy with non-equilibrium thermal porous media
· Simulation of heat transfer and airflow around a conic barrier with radiation
· Simulation of the heat transfer flow inside a compressed shell and tube heat exchanger with Fins on the shell
· Simulation of heat and humidity in a residential room in the presence of a human
· Simulation of the heat transfer flow inside a humidity reducer (incremental) device with several internal cross-section bars
· Simulation of molten fluid flow and heat transfer in the presence of magnetic field
· Simulation of heating gasoline in a tank
· Room heating with gas heater, electrical heater, and radiator
We are ready to consult, train and do your CFD project in field of heat transfer in each application.
Mr CFD Company services
Due to the wide range of mechanical science and the different fields of work as well as the abundance of projects, this company offers to view all the products presented in this section. In the absence of any desired project or project close to your request, you can search our portfolios in order to find your eligible project, after all, if you didn’t find any ideal project you can order your project from the services pages on the header of this website. Your order will be reviewed by our experts in the shortest possible time, and if we need more information about the proposed project, we will be in touch with you. After completing the required information to examine the proposed project, and confirming your request, the time, conditions and costs will be sent to you during the contract. This process will take place as soon as possible. If you have any question, you can contact to our online support section (the fixed blue tab below the page). If it is offline, don’t worry, you can post your message, and it will be answered as soon as possible.
These are our latest successful projects.
Cavitation simulation in Francis turbine by ANSYS Fluent One of the most prevalent applications of fluid mechanics is Turbomachinery designing.…
CFD Simulation of the combustion chamber in the gas turbine engine by the ANSYS Fluent software Over the past twenty…
Air conditioning CFD simulation of the surgery room using the ANSYS Fluent software One of the most important hazards in…
3-blade horizontal axis wind turbine (HAWT) CFD simulation by ANSYS Fluent software Wind turbines generally convert wind energy into electrical…
Real porous media CFD simulation by ANSYS Fluent software Study of fluid flow in porous media is one of the…
If you want to know what we will do with your project read our steps blow.
What are you waiting for? Submit your project consulting for free!
Yes, it is right that we can do everything you want the only thing that you should do is to fill the form at the Free Consulting Page and send us your project’s details then our support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible and they will give you free consulting for your project.