MR-CFD experts are ready for Convection analysis, consulting, training, and CFD simulation.
In the industrial world, heat transfer is one of the phenomena occurring in many important industrial processes. Sometimes we need to add heat and sometimes to remove heat from the systems and the streams.
For instance, we use different kinds of heat exchangers. Such as shell-and-tube, plate, helical, spiral and so many other types. Another application of transferring heat is in electrical engineering. In which the goal is to improve the thermal performance of electrical systems like CPUs and Hard Disk Drives. Moreover, Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning in buildings need an understanding of heat transfer processes to efficiently design HVAC systems.
Forced and natural convection, conduction, and radiation are different mechanisms of heat transfer. Phase change including boiling, condensation, and melting may occur in different applications and systems. This happens in the cases that energy is transferred between two or more substances. We want to emphasize that accurate CFD modeling and analysis of the heat transfer mechanisms in such systems leads to cost-effective and optimum designs.
By means of heat transfer analysis using ANSYS Fluent, a designer can find out how much heat dissipation we require. what the most efficient cooling method is, and which components are overheated once the system is exposed to a specific heat source.
We are expert in CFD simulation of heat transfer by ANSYS fluent software. You can see a summary of our done project in the field of heat transfer:
· Using vertical and helical fin around the tube to increase convective heat transfer a coefficient and also Nusselt number in shell and tube heat exchanger
· Using the various type of fin in plate heat exchanger to increase heat transfer performance
· CFD simulation of the effect of using nanofluid particle to increase convection performance
· Investigation and Enhancing ventilation performance by various method in buildings
· Investigation effect of using porous media to increase heat transfer performance
· Effect of using air injector to strength buoyancy flow in dry cooling tower
· Using equilibrium and non-equilibrium porous media to increase the heat transfer rate
· Investigation of human surface temperature distribution in various ambient situation
· Using fin to increase heat transfer rate in IGBT heat sink
· Cooling of a transformer by various type and cooling fluid
· Simulation of wavy nanofluid in wavy channel
· Finding outlet temperature in Solar collector in various flow rate and shape
· Using phase change material (PCM) for storing energy in solar water heater
· Floor Freezing and heating in a room
· 2d and 3d investigation of heat transfer in solar chimney
· Simulation and analysis of biological tissue during Hyperthermia Therapy with non-equilibrium thermal porous media
· Simulation of heat transfer and airflow around a conic barrier with radiation
· Simulation of the heat transfer flow inside a compressed shell and tube heat exchanger with Fins on the shell
· Simulation of heat and humidity in a residential room in the presence of a human
· Simulation of the heat transfer flow inside a humidity reducer (incremental) device with several internal cross-section bars
· Simulation of molten fluid flow and heat transfer in the presence of magnetic field
· Simulation of heating gasoline in a tank
· Room heating with gas heater, electrical heater, and radiator
We are ready to consult, train and do your CFD project in field of heat transfer in each application.
Forced and Free Convection
Convection heat transfer occurs when the heat is transferred to a fluid by movement. Depending on the nature and cause of this movement, this type of heat transfer is divided into two types of forced or free convection heat transfer. Forced convection occurs when the fluid is forced to move by an external source such as a pump. Free convection also occurs when fluid motion is due to buoyancy (the density difference causes the fluid to move upward).
Convection Heat Transfer of Laminar Flow Inside Tube
These types of flows, also known as Poiseuille Flow, are flows with Reynolds Number below 2000 and are assumed to be fully developed. The Laminar flow means that it can be assumed that there is no lateral disturbance between the fluid layers, so the radial velocity component can be eliminated. Fully developed flow also means that the flow rate characteristics are independent of the axial coordinates.
After a brief overview of internal fluid flow mechanics, we now examine the thermal effects. In two situations where fluid flows into the tube at uniform temperatures below or above the surface temperature or when heat flux is applied to the tube surface, the heat transfer occurs and the thermal boundary layer begins to grow. If the tube length is long enough, the thermal boundary layer also reaches the developed state.
The process of heat transfers between two fluids at different temperatures separated by a solid wall occurs in many engineering applications. The device used for this heat transfer is called a “heat exchanger”. Uses of this device are in building heating systems, air conditioning, power generation, waste heat recovery, and chemical processing. We need to heat or cool the fluids used in chemical and physical processes.
According to the heat transfer formula Q = h*A*ΔT, one of the factors affecting the heat transfer rate is the effective contact surface area. One way to increase the heat transfer level is to increase the contact area which can be achieved by using a variety of blades (fins) and increasing the heat transfer rate.
MR-CFD experts are ready to fulfill every Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) needs. Our service includes both industrial and academic purposes considering a wide range of CFD problems. MR-CFD services in three main categories of Consultation, Training, and Simulation. MR-CFD company has gathered experts from various engineering fields to ensure the quality of CFD services. Your CFD project would be done in the shortest time, with the highest quality and appropriate cost.
These are our latest successful projects.
Here is MR-CFD Service Process Steps
What are you waiting for? Submit your project consulting for free!
Yes, it is right that we can do everything you want the only thing that you should do is to fill the form at the Free Consulting Page and send us your project’s details then our support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible and they will give you free consulting for your project.