MR-CFD experts are ready for HVAC analysis, consulting, training, and CFD simulation.
Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) is a set of processes used to control the temperature, humidity, and ambient air quality of an existing environment. The purpose of designing a HVAC system is to provide the comfort of the people in the desired environment or to create the appropriate environment for a specific purpose. The design of the HVAC system is based on the principles of Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, and Heat Transfer.
Air conditioners are of various types and have many uses in residential homes, office buildings, libraries, amphitheaters, hospitals, dining halls and more.
Factors Affecting HVAC
HVAC regulates or stabilizes various factors in airflow, including temperature, air humidity, air velocity, air purification of dust particles and air filtering, microbial disinfection (air sterilization) and removing unpleasant odors and toxic gases in the air.
Types of HVAC Based on the Temperature
– Heating systems are used to reduce ambient temperatures in the cold seasons, including central heating systems such as hot water boilers or wall packs (radiator) and other non-central heating systems such as heaters and fireplaces.
– Cooling system is used to raise the temperature in hot seasons, including water coolers, splits, and so on.
– Integrated systems consist of two cooling and heating air conditioners which are suitable for two-season zones including chillers, fan-coils, and air conditioners. An integrated set of cooling and heating and ventilation systems is called HVAC (heating, ventilation, air condition).
Types of Processes in HVACs
– The heating process means adding heat energy to the environment to increase the temperature.
– The cooling process means the removal of heat energy from the environment to decrease the temperature.
– The humidification process means adding water vapor (humidity) to the environment to increase humidity.
– The humidification process means removing water vapor (humidity) to the environment to reduce humidity.
– The refining process means the removal of particles such as dust and biological contaminants such as insects to improve air quality.
– The ventilation process means the process of exchanging air between the outside environment and the indoor ventilated space to dilute gaseous pollutants in the air to improve the quality of the ventilation air, including both natural (due to buoyancy effect) and force (due to external mechanical factor) ventilation.
– The air ventilation process means the continuous circulation and mixing of indoor airflow by air-conditioned space for the purpose of air conditioning.
Application of HVACs
Air conditioning systems are used in a number of applications, such as residential homes, hospital operating rooms, wood and fiber art storage, frozen storage and more.
MR-CFD experts are ready to fulfill every Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) needs. Our service includes both industrial and academic purposes considering a wide range of CFD problems. MR-CFD services in three main categories of Consultation, Training, and Simulation. MR-CFD company has gathered experts from various engineering fields to ensure the quality of CFD services. Your CFD project would be done in the shortest time, with the highest quality and appropriate cost.
These are our latest successful projects.
Cavitation simulation in Francis turbine by ANSYS Fluent One of the most prevalent applications of fluid mechanics is Turbomachinery designing.…
CFD Simulation of the combustion chamber in the gas turbine engine by the ANSYS Fluent software Over the past twenty…
Air conditioning CFD simulation of the surgery room using the ANSYS Fluent software One of the most important hazards in…
3-blade horizontal axis wind turbine (HAWT) CFD simulation by ANSYS Fluent software Wind turbines generally convert wind energy into electrical…
Real porous media CFD simulation by ANSYS Fluent software Study of fluid flow in porous media is one of the…
Here is MR-CFD Service Process Steps