Dynamic Mesh & FSI CFD Training Package
Dynamic Mesh & Fluid Solid Interaction (FSI) CFD Training Package by ANSYS Fluent
This training package, including 9 different projects, insets Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) methods and materials for designing, simulating, and dissecting applied and real Dynamic Mesh and FSI CFD projects, with practical experiment using ANSYS Fluent and Transient Structural software for FSI.
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Assemble and evaluate the different components of the CFD process in Dynamic Mesh and FSI field, since we simulate a wide range of various CFD projects in this training package.
- Explain the suitable CFD methods for many Dynamic Mesh and FSI CFD simulations and how to solve them computationally,
- Compare and contrast various methods for simulating.
- Set up simulations and evaluate a practical problem using a commercial CFD package (ANSYS Fluent & Transient Structural for FSI),
- Design CFD modelling studies of solid devices fluid interaction.
We simulate lots of projects in Dynamic Mesh field by ANSYS Fluent software using CFD methods. Also, we should couple the Fluent and the Transient Structural software for FSI simulations. This CFD training package includes 9 different products, 3 of them considering Fluid Solid Interaction (FSI). Airfoil (wing) motion when the airplane is flying with a high speed, vehicles like sea robot, vessel and submarine (1-DOF & 6-DOF) , turbine, etc., are simulated and trained in this CFD package. Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation services for Fluid Mechanics and Dynamic Mesh and FSI for engineers and students and industries.
Mesh file is available in this product. By the way, the Training File presents how to solve the problem and extract all desired results.