VOF (Volume of Fluid) Model
This tutorial examines the ﬂow of ink as it is ejected from the nozzle of a printhead in an inkjet printer. Using ANSYS FLUENT’s volume of ﬂuid (VOF) multiphase modeling capability, you will be able to predict the shape and motion of the resulting droplets in an air chamber.
This tutorial demonstrates how to do the following:
- Set up and solve a transient problem using the pressure-based solver and VOF model.
- Copy material from the property database.
- Deﬁne time-dependent boundary conditions with a user-deﬁned function (UDF).
- Patch initial conditions in a subset of the domain.
- Automatically save data ﬁles at deﬁned points during the solution.
- Examine the ﬂow and interface of the two ﬂuids using volume fraction contours.
Mr CFD Company services
Due to the wide range of mechanical science and the different fields of work as well as the abundance of projects, this company offers to view all the products presented in this section. In the absence of any desired project or project close to your request, you can search our portfolios in order to find your eligible project, after all, if you didn’t find any ideal project you can order your project from the services pages on the header of this website. Your order will be reviewed by our experts in the shortest possible time, and if we need more information about the proposed project, we will be in touch with you. After completing the required information to examine the proposed project, and confirming your request, the time, conditions and costs will be sent to you during the contract. This process will take place as soon as possible. If you have any question, you can contact to our online support section (the fixed blue tab below the page). If it is offline, don’t worry, you can post your message, and it will be answered as soon as possible.